Library Programs & Events
Thu Jun. 1 - Fri Jun. 30ADULT EVENT - Tool Word Search Visit the Circulation desk to participate. Prize: 3 Winners — Goody prizeRead More
Tue Jun. 27Read More
Wed Jun. 28Mini Builders Summer Reading Program for infants and toddlers (birth through age 2). A time of music, stories, and activities for you to experience with your little one.Read More
Thu Jun. 29Read More
Thu Jun. 29TEEN EVENT - Repainting Doll Faces Become a mad scientist or a famous make-up artist, re-imagine Barbie's face and paint something totally new! Dolls provided.Read More
Thu Jun. 29ADULT EVENT - Awareness Ribbon Ornament Craft We will be making beaded awareness ribbon ornaments that can be attached to your keychain, purse or even your rearview mirror! You pick the color to match the cause you wish to support. Sign up at the Circulation desk. Prize: 2 Winners — Hot/cold metal travel mug / Canvas tote bagRead More
Please note that storytimes occasionally take time off. Check our library catalog website or call for current dates and times. Parents/caregivers must attend storytimes with their children.
Once Upon A Storytime
- Ages: 2 and up
- Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- The above storytimes are identical. Please attend any of them as your child's schedule permits.
- This storytime focuses on early literacy through stories, songs, dancing, rhymes, fingerplays, and crafts. Come visit the Puppet House. Who knows who may show up there?
- Ages: Birth to 24 months
- Schedule: Thursday, 10 a.m.
- Calling all infants and toddlers, 0-2 years old! Join us each Thursday for a fun time of songs, rhymes, puppets, stories and much more. Don't forget to bring an adult with you so you can share the fun of books and the library.
Jammies & Stories
- Schedule: Thursday, 6:30 p.m.
- Can't make it to storytime during the day? This is the storytime for you! Jammies and Stories takes place every Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. Children are welcome to come dressed in their jammies, so they are ready for bed when they get home. They may also bring their favorite bedtime toy, pillow, and blanket so they can settle in for a great bedtime story.
- Ages: Kindergarten - 3rd grade
- Schedule: Monday at 10 a.m.
- Home-schooled children from kindergarten through third grade will enjoy this special storytime. We have fun music and dancing, we read great books, and we make a craft to go along with the story.