Library Programs & Events
Tue Jun. 26Read More
Tue Jun. 26Rockin' Science! - Solar System Model A hands-on program for students in 1st through 5th grade.Read More
Wed Jun. 27Minor Chords Summer Reading Program for infants and toddlers (birth through age 2). A time of music, stories and activities for parents and caregivers to experience with their little one!Read More
Wed Jun. 27TEEN EVENT - Movie Day! Join us as we take a break from the rockstar lifestyle and enjoy a nice movie! Watch as we follow the story of a young musician who gets trapped in the world of the dead, will he be forced to give up his love of music in order to return home?Read More
Thu Jun. 28Read More
Thu Jun. 28Suncatcher Craft Let's paint some bright suncatchers!Read More
Please note that storytimes occasionally take time off. Check our library catalog website or call for current dates and times. Parents/caregivers must attend storytimes with their children.
Once Upon A Storytime
- Ages: 2 and up
- Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- The above storytimes are identical. Please attend any of them as your child's schedule permits.
- This storytime focuses on early literacy through stories, songs, dancing, rhymes, fingerplays, and crafts. Come visit the Puppet House. Who knows who may show up there?
- Ages: Birth to 24 months
- Schedule: Thursday, 10 a.m.
- Calling all infants and toddlers, 0-2 years old! Join us each Thursday for a fun time of songs, rhymes, puppets, stories and much more. Don't forget to bring an adult with you so you can share the fun of books and the library.
Jammies & Stories
- Schedule: Thursday, 6:30 p.m.
- Can't make it to storytime during the day? This is the storytime for you! Jammies and Stories takes place every Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. Children are welcome to come dressed in their jammies, so they are ready for bed when they get home. They may also bring their favorite bedtime toy, pillow, and blanket so they can settle in for a great bedtime story.
- Ages: Kindergarten - 3rd grade
- Schedule: Monday at 10 a.m.
- Home-schooled children from kindergarten through third grade will enjoy this special storytime. We have fun music and dancing, we read great books, and we make a craft to go along with the story.