Who is eligible to be honored? Anyone who has served honorably in the armed forces or is currently on active duty. The cost of a brick is $35 and you may select up to 4 lines, with 21 characters per line.
Note that spaces and symbols are considered as a character. Engraving will be done in all capital letters and will be centered.
Please support the Veterans Park Memorial Wall, located at 115 Floyd Mayfield Drive, by exhibiting your special veteran’s brick. A lifetime of generations will come to appreciate each step our veterans took towards the preservation of all of the freedoms that we all cherish and enjoy today.
If you have questions, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 615-793-3224.
Our sincere thanks to the following individuals and organizations for their donations, support, and work to make this dream possible:
- City Engineer Kyle Brown and the Stormwater Department
- David Seals and Seals Electric
- Dewey Hunter and Rolling Thunder
- Frankie Climer
- Griggs and Maloney
- Hollingshead Concrete
- Public Works Director Garlon Russell and the Streets Department
- Severn Trent Environmental Services
- Smyrna Ready Mix
- Staff of the Parks and Recreation Department
- State Senator Jim Tracy
- U.S. Congressman Scott DesJarlais