Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The application deadline is SEPTEMBER 30, 2019. Previous participation does not guarantee acceptance to the show. The Old TImers Festival Committee reserves the right to deny application for any reason. Participation is first-come, first-serve.
All applications must be accompanied with payment. Make check payments payable to the City of La Vergne. Mail to Old Timers Festival, 294 Sand Hill Road, La Vergne, TN 37086. Debit and credit card payments can be made over the phone at at (615) 793-3224 for no extra cost.
12' x 12' - $50 /
24' x 12' - $100
12' x 12' - $40 /
24' x 12 - $80
$25 For Profit /
- Electricity will not be provided. Quiet and fairly emission-free generators may be allowed and must be approved by the parks director.
- Water will not be provided.
- All food vendors must have a current State of Tennessee Health Certificate in their possession for the duration of the festival.
- Checks should be payable to “City of La Vergne.” Please mail check and application to Old Timers Festival, 294 Sand Hill Road, La Vergne, TN 37086.
- Vendors must provide and bring their own stakes for any tents.
- Vendors are required to remain on property until 6:00 p.m. unless given permission from the parks director.
I certify that I have read and fully understand all the policies, rules and regulations as set forth in the materials provided to me with this application by the Old Timers Festival Committee. I further certify that I will not be giving away food or water. I also certify my booth will be manned for entire day of the festival. I understand that failure to abide by said rules will result in my being removed from the show. Additionally, I will not be invited to nor included in future shows by this committee. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of La Vergne from any loss, claim, penalty, or lawsuit in any way arising from my involvement in the festival.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field