Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Nominees may be persons who have displayed outstanding service, pride and commitment in the La Vergne community;
2. Nominee should reside in La Vergne or the surrounding area;
3. Nominee must be in good standing in the community;
4. Nominee must be willing and able to attend the Old Timers’ Festival Parade and festival opening remarks;
5. The Grand Marshal position shall be limited to one (1) person unless there is a family or couple selected;
6. No person shall serve as Grand Marshal more than once.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field